Security in 4 points
To best meet the diverse security needs of today, immunIT has opted to focus on 4 key thrusts for an effective approach of information systems security. We are convinced that technical security and governance should not be considered separately, and that infrastructure equipments are just a piece of the global security, as are end users. From our audit services and “post-mortem” digital investigation capabilities to the securing of your infrastructure and training of your users, immunIT can help you achieve a 360° vision of security.
- Microsoft Teams user enumeration.
- Octowire: Getting started.
- CVE-2018-11759 – Apache mod_jk access control bypass.
- XIP – XIP – IP addresses mutation.
- Vulnerability disclosure – Cisco Meeting Server arbitrary TCP relaying.
- Drupwn – Yet another Drupal scanner.